Siphonic Rainwater Drainage Systems
Siphonic rainwater systems rapidly remove the large volumes of water deposited during extreme rainfall events. Ideal for large flat roofs or buildings where space is a premium, siphonic rainwater systems are an innovative way of dealing with the complex drainage issues affecting the Middle East.
Our Terrain HydroMax siphonic drainage system is a trusted solution, proven in projects like Abu Dhabi’s Masdar Institute of Science and Technology. The system provides much needed flexibility in the design of complex buildings where traditional gravity stormwater drainage systems would have proven virtually impossible to implement.
- Cost effective alternative to traditional drainage systems
- More flexible positioning of roof outlets
- Roof drains are extremely compact
- Significantly reduced pipework requirement, reducing cost and space
- Pipes and horizontal installations
- Minimal maintenance required